Hardship Waiver Process Gets Easier

To file or not to file. That is the ques­tion for U.S. cit­i­zens who have mar­ried a foreign-born spouse who entered the coun­try ille­gally. In order to gain legal sta­tus for the non-citizen spouse, the U.S. cit­i­zen spouse has to suc­cess­fully file a spousal peti­tion and a sep­a­rate waiver appli­ca­tion prov­ing that it would be […]

read more